Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Garden Annuals Quick Guide

As I was searching for a list of garden annuals (plants that will come back year after year) to create a economical garden, I came across this quick reference guide on Walter Reeve's website, www.gardeningingeorgia.com. This is a publication authored by my last semester's Horticulture teacher that offers headings such as "Annuals Suitable for Containers." The plants under this heading would be great for your patio garden or elsewhere in your yard! The quick guides are at the bottom of the publication. Happy gardning!

http://pubs.caes.uga.edu/caespubs/pubcd/b954.htm

2 comments:

  1. Lol Kate, I watched him this weekend on the Georgia Public Broadcasting and I thought of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love watching his show! I've learned a lot from him.

    ReplyDelete